Sunday, December 24, 2017

The Reason

During this important time of year, I like to work on a Christmas-themed needlepoint piece.  The triptych from Strictly Christmas has been my project of late.  And it is done!  The center panel shows the holy family.

The left-hand panel has the shepherds and sheep:


and the right hand panel has the kings:


I love the way the designer incorporated the stained glass window theme, and the three panels will fit beautifully into the gold wooden frame from Deux Bijou Bijou.

I look forward to teaching workshops  for these panels at Chandail Needlework in Houston, TX and Creative Stitches and gifts in Dallas, TX, and other points beyond.  My teaching schedule and list of available stitch guides has been updated.

I wish each of you a Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays. 
 Patricia